Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Bee Birdie


Hello!  Today is my first post as a member of the Doodle Pantry DT and I'm excited to work with Laurie's images...I especially love the ants, but I find I am really enjoying the birds too!

Today I am sharing a card made with one of the October release sets; "Bee Birdie" features both uncolored and colored images, sentiments, and coordinating papers.  I am working with a colored image today, along with one of the matching papers.  I liked the touch of blue in the wings, so thought I would use that for my card base and accents.  I've done a bit of distressing to some of the panels and added a button and twine for embellishing; there's also a touch of glitter on the wings.

Image: Bee Birdie
Ink: Printer
Paper: G.P. 110, PTI Blueberry Sky and True Black, Doodle Pantry DP
Embellies: PTI Blueberry Sky Button, Devine Twine, Art Glitter in "Angel Dust"
Extras: The Paper Studio Sticky Doos

We would love to have you play along with us!  You may now use any digital image, but ONLY those who use a Doodle Pantry image will receive "Angel Birdie".  One entry per person, please.  There will also be a sale at the Doodle Pantry shop from October 1-7; October images will be 25% off.  "Stocking Ants" is "free with purchase"; it's an adorable set so now is a great time to shop...click here to see the new goodies!

I am also entering my card in the Card Mania: Cute as a Button challenge.

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela              

6 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Soooo cute! Love the layout of your card and the darling image. Congrats on another DT. You go girl! Your card is fantastic.

Debbie said...

Very cute!! The blue really makes the image pop!!

I don't know how I missed it in Laurie's announcements, but just realized this morning that you joined DP! Yay!! :)

Carol Willis said...

Awww! So cute. Love this Angela, gorgeous card.
Hugs
Caz x

Unknown said...

Angela, this card is absolutely adorable. Welcome to the Doodle Pantry team. I hope you have loads of fun!

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Angela, so glad to have on you the Doodle Pantry DT! Your work is adorable! Such a fun card, great layout and love how you used the digi paper! Hope you enjoy your time on the team!!
Hugs, Sarah T

Dawn Frost said...

Angela welcome! Great Birdie card love the large button.