Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

you are my sunshine...


Good morning!  It's time for a new challenge from the ladies at Creative Card Crew; for this fortnight, our theme is "Sun, Moon, Stars".

I knew right away, when I saw this Bugaboo image, that this was the perfect image for me...I love that huge grin!  The image is printed, colored with pencils, cut out, and accented with glitter.  I added whimsical cloud DP, some ribbon and a button.  I think this will surely put a smile on the recipient's face!

Image: Bugaboo Stamps "You Are My Sunshine"
Ink: Printer
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select, Bella BLVD DP
Embellies: Doodlebug Glitter (yellow), SU! Baja Breeze Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, PTI Button/DMC Floss
Extras: Prismas/Goo Gone, The Paper Studio Sticky Doos

You can check out all the challenge details here, along with some wonderful cards to inspire you.  I hope you will play along!

I am also entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafts 4 Eternity: CAS
Digi Makeover Challenge: CAS
Paper Playtime: Ribbons and Buttons
Retro Sketches: Sketch #85
SCS HYCCT October 2, 2013: "Hope You Have a Great Day!" (put a smile on someone's face)

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

9 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous....fab image and details.xxx

Katie said...

Super cute! I am loving everything about this, love the sun, love the clouds, love the sparkles. What a perfect take on this week's sketch! -Katie :)

Jessi Fogan said...

It's totally awesome! That grin :)
Love the glitz you added & the neat ribbon treatment!

Linda Palmer said...

Love all the clouds on this card and what a great image. This is just so fun and happy. I love it.

Joanna said...

Holy smack! I LOVE this card. That cheesy grin and all that glitter! Fantastic!!

michele said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

CASAC {Clean And Simple And Cute} Such a sweet card. Love the cloud background paper and the way you colored the sun. Thanks for joining us at Paper Makeup Stamps - {Digi Makeover Challenge}

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

Thank you for playing at Paper Playtime. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
Paper Playtime Challenge Page on Facebook
Stop by our new linky party blog An Inky Situation and Link Up!
Anita - Scrappy Happy Mommy, Paper Playtime DT Coordinator
Shop Stampin' Up! with Janis

Nana said...

Too cute. Thanks for linking up with the Paper Playtime

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥