Tuesday, October 15, 2013

you are my sunshine...


Good morning!  It's time for a new challenge from the ladies at Creative Card Crew; for this fortnight, our theme is "Sun, Moon, Stars".

I knew right away, when I saw this Bugaboo image, that this was the perfect image for me...I love that huge grin!  The image is printed, colored with pencils, cut out, and accented with glitter.  I added whimsical cloud DP, some ribbon and a button.  I think this will surely put a smile on the recipient's face!

Image: Bugaboo Stamps "You Are My Sunshine"
Ink: Printer
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select, Bella BLVD DP
Embellies: Doodlebug Glitter (yellow), SU! Baja Breeze Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, PTI Button/DMC Floss
Extras: Prismas/Goo Gone, The Paper Studio Sticky Doos

You can check out all the challenge details here, along with some wonderful cards to inspire you.  I hope you will play along!

I am also entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafts 4 Eternity: CAS
Digi Makeover Challenge: CAS
Paper Playtime: Ribbons and Buttons
Retro Sketches: Sketch #85
SCS HYCCT October 2, 2013: "Hope You Have a Great Day!" (put a smile on someone's face)

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

8 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous....fab image and details.xxx

Katie Melhus said...

Super cute! I am loving everything about this, love the sun, love the clouds, love the sparkles. What a perfect take on this week's sketch! -Katie :)

Jessi Fogan said...

It's totally awesome! That grin :)
Love the glitz you added & the neat ribbon treatment!

Linda Palmer said...

Love all the clouds on this card and what a great image. This is just so fun and happy. I love it.

Joanna M. said...

Holy smack! I LOVE this card. That cheesy grin and all that glitter! Fantastic!!

michele said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

CASAC {Clean And Simple And Cute} Such a sweet card. Love the cloud background paper and the way you colored the sun. Thanks for joining us at Paper Makeup Stamps - {Digi Makeover Challenge}

Nana said...

Too cute. Thanks for linking up with the Paper Playtime

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥