Monday, October 7, 2013

Trick or Tweet



Good morning!  I don't know about you, but I love a good sketch to get my card making process going...it just seems to make everything fall into place so much easier.  How about a great sketch to get the week off to a good start?  Here is the latest sketch from From the Heart Stamps:


I switched it up just a bit and made a square card...I really wanted to use the new Bewitchin' Birdbrains image.  Let me tell you, it was really hard to added the "trick or tweet" banner because I had to cover up some of the pink bird!  LOL  I think she is just too cute...I love her pretty pink shade and her glitter eye shadow too!  I had seen a challenge to make a Halloween card and use pink...I certainly couldn't resist playing along, especially after I found the perfect DP in my stash.  (I can't find the challenge now...hmmm....)  For embellishing I've added lots of diecuts and glittery elements.

Image: FTHS Bewitchin' Birdbrains
Ink: Printer, Sakura Black Gel Pen
Paper: G.P. 110, PTI Raspberry Fizz and True Black, SU! Summer Sun, The Paper Studio Black Glitter CS, Doodlebug DP
Embellies: Martha Stewart Glitter (purple and yellow), Doodlebug Glitter (pink), PTI Black Button/ Swarovski Flatback Crystal
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, Corner Chomper, Spellbinder's Nestabilities, Lil' Inker Designs Cloud Dies/MFT Black Licorice Felt, Martha Stewart Bat Punch, The Paper Studio Sticky Doos

You can check out the rest of the DT's creations here.  I hope you will give the sketch a go and play along!

I am also entering my card in the following challenges:

365 Cards: 1 Card Squared
613 Avenue Create: Anything Goes
Card Makin' Mamas: Trick or Treat
Corrosive Challenge: Cute and Creepy
Crazy 4 Challenges: Halloween
Cut It Up: Think Pink
Pile It On: Favorite Color as Main Color

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

8 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful! I love everything about your card Angela. I love the colors, the sketch, I play along with all of their sketches. Great job on a fantastic card.

Migdalia said...

Spooky cute & fun!!
Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Sorry you couldn't find the challenge you originally created this card for, but I'm glad you linked it to Cut it Up Challenges!

I love the cute little pink witch-bird! Thanks for linking!
Don't forget your monthly breast self-exams and yearly mammo!!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Mollie said...

LOVE this Halloween card! It's perfect! I love the bats especially! Thanks for linking up with us over at Cut It Up Challenges!!!

Amy said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the little owl popping out of the pumpkin!

Jessi Fogan said...

I can't stand how cute that pink bird is! LOVE this image :) Just the right amount of sparkle everywhere too :)

Kelly Schelske said...

Love that background paper Angela, super cute card! Love it!

Hugs, Kelly

Karen Howard said...

Awesome Halloween card, I love the cutout clouds and everything about this card!!! Hugs, Karen