Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Just Wear Pink

.

Good morning!  It's Tuesday, so that means we have another sketch challenge for you from the ladies at Tuesday Morning Sketches.  We also have a twist this week, which is to use fancy dies...I don't have too many of those, so I did some layering instead.

I used a new set from Doodle Pantry, created for Breast Cancer Awareness, called Just Wear Pink.  It's an awesome set that includes outlines, pre-colored images, sentiments, and cooridinating DPs.  Today I went with a pre-colored image and paired it with some fun DP in my stash.  I printed the image, cut it out, and popped it up on a subtle pink dotted background.  I've added some Swarovski flatback crystals for a bit of shine.

Image: Doodle Pantry "Just Wear Pink" Digital Image
Ink: Printer, SU! Black Marker
Paper: G.P. 110, PTI Raspberry Fizz and True Black, MAMBI DP
Embellies: Swarovski Flatback Crystals in "Black Diamond"
Extras: Spellbinder's Nestabilities, The Paper Studio Sticky Doos

Please check out the rest of the DT's creations and the challenge details.  It's a fun, versatile sketch...why not give it a try?!

I am entering my card in the Link Up For Pink: Breast Cancer Awareness Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

12 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a brilliant card Angela, fabulous image and great papers.
Pauline
x

Grandma Bonnie said...

Angela, this is a wonderful card. It's a nice pre-colored image!

Amy said...

This is lovely, Angela! Love the shading on the T-shirt--your coloring skills just keep getting better and better!

Jessi Fogan said...

That gem in the middle of the ribbon is perfect! And I love the texty paper :)

Jenée said...

Angela, this is a wonderful card. As a breast cancer survivor, I applaud not only your talent, but the subject matter of your card. Your T-shirt is beautifully and skillfully colored, girl. Top notch card!

Linda Palmer said...

Very cute. Love the background papers you've used, so cool and pretty. Love this!

L.Wilson said...

Oh, this is just gorgeous! And wow, the color shirt and those papers match, how fun!

Laura said...

Great card, Angela! I love how you've used the gems for that corner element on the sketch!

Unknown said...

Fantastic card Angela. I really love that designer paper you paired the image with.

Debbie said...

Beautiful!! I love that DP and the gems in the corner!!

Joanna M. said...

Love that paper and all the texture behind the shirt. Really great coloring!

Dawn Frost said...

I think you did a great job with the dies you have! Great papers, beautiful card!