Monday, July 14, 2014

Hoppy Christmas


Good morning!  I'm back with another challenge for Bugaboo's Christmas in July week; today's challenge is "Anything But a Card" with the added twist of a color challenge.  Check out the color palette below:


Doesn't that color palette rock?  I love it!

One of my favorite things to make is an altered Crystal Light container.  (I have a stash of the old ones that I'm still using.  The new ones are oval; I like that the old ones are round so that I can use Spellbinders die cuts to decorate the lid.)  The image is colored with pencils and accented with glitter.  I've used a couple of papers that have been in my stash a long time...the colors were perfect.  I've added a button/pearl combo for embellishing and filled the container with some iridescent shred.  This will be perfect for a small gift or to jazz up the presentation of a gift card.

Image: Bugaboo "Hoppy Occasions-Christmas" Digital Stamp
Ink: Printer
Paper: G.P. 110, SU! Garden Green, KI Memories Patterned Paper
Embellies: PTI Buttons in Raspberry Fizz, Spare Parts Pearls
Extras: Prismas/Goo Gone, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Foam Tape

I hope you'll play along with our challenge...there are some awesome prizes, including Guest Designer spots!

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

4 comments:

Alvina said...

I love your project, thanks for sharing and I love the colors too!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Hahha...adorable...love the color. Halls be!

Jessi Fogan said...

I love the idea of giving a gift card in this! So much nicer than just passing on an envie :) LOVE that frog!

Gail said...

Great gift idea!