Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Happy New Baby



Good Morning!  It's Tuesday so that means we have a new sketch for you at Tuesday Morning Sketches...here it is:


There is also a twist this week and that it is: blue, green, and black.  Hmmm, as I looked through my papers I came across these two striped patterns...they were on the flip side of some baby patterns, so I decided to go with a baby theme.  I stamped and fussy cut the onesie before adding a touch of glitter, added some banners, and finished with brads.  I like the clean lines of this one.

Image/Sentiment: PTI
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select, Doodlebug Patterned Paper
Embellies: Martha Stewart Glitter in "Limeade", Spare Parts Brads
Extras: Foam Tape

Please check out the rest of the DT's creations along with the challenge details here; we hope you will play along with our challenge!

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

4 comments:

Jenée said...

Adorable! This card is so cute and I just LUV the little onesie image. It is perfect!

Kris B said...

Cute baby card Angela! Love the paper pieced onesie! The glitter and brads are great finishing touches!

Jessi Fogan said...

What a fun sentiment! Love the smidge of glitter too, and how you pared down the sketch :)

Debbie said...

Adorable card!! I love the onesie!! So cute!