Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Daisy Butterfly Tag



Good morning!  It's New Release Tuesday at Catch the Bug and I love the image I am using today...it is so elegant!

I've printed the image on patterned paper and added a coating of glitter to the outer border.  The daisies are embellished with pearls and I've tied the tag with fibers.  The sketch is from Freshly Made Sketches; I finished the card with some pearls.

Image: Bugaboo "Daisy Butterfly Tag" Digital Stamp
Ink: Printer
Paper: PTI Vintage Cream, Basic Grey, Heidi Swapp, and The Paper Studio Patterned Papers
Embellishments: Spare Parts Pearls, Black Glitter, Fibers
Extras: Spellbinders Nestabilities, Foam Tape

Please check out the rest of the DT's creations here.

Challenge entered:

Freshly Made Sketches: Sketch

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

1 comment:

Jessi Fogan said...

I love the colours - and the patterns!!