Monday, July 7, 2014

CAS Notecard


Good morning!  We have a new sketch for you at From the Heart Stamps...here it is:



Hmmm, this one had me stumped a bit....  I decided to flip it and make a clean and simple notecard.  I pieced 2 border images together before printing and coloring the flowers.  For embellishing I've added a stack of buttons threaded with floss.

Image: From the Heart Stamps "Hope Butterflies and Blooms"
Ink: Printer
Paper: G.P. 110, PTI Harvest Gold, SU! Regal Rose
Embellies: PTI Buttons/DMC Floss
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone

Please check out the rest of the DT's creations here...I can't wait to see their take on the sketch!  I can't wait to see what you do with the sketch!  There is also a twist if you are up for the extra challenge...paint.  Don't forget, only From the Heart Stamps images can be used for this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet and simple! I love it!
Lyn

Jo said...

Very pretty CAS perfection ;)

Amy said...

Very pretty! I love the soft colors. I sent you a PM on SCS.

Imke said...

Just two words: LOVE IT !!

Jessi Fogan said...

totally gorgeous!