Tuesday, April 17, 2012

TMS#142


Good morning; it's time for another sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Our sponsor this week is Raisin Boat; they sent me the cutest stamp set called "Cool Treats".  Actually it was the perfect choice for me since I am an ice cream lover...thank you so much Raisin Boat!

I chose the ice cream cone to work with and colored the image with pencils.  Doesn't that strawberry frozen yogurt look yummy?  I used diecuts for the panels and added some half pearls and ribbon for embellishments.

Image/Sentiment: Raisin Boat
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select, Fine Linen and Hibiscus Burst, Bo Bunny DP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellies: PTI Hibiscus Burst Grosgrain Ribbon, Kaiser Pearls
Extras: Prismas/Goo Gone, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Dimensionals

I hope you will head on over to Tuesday Morning Sketches to check out the rest of the line up.  I'm excited to see the rest of the team's creations as well.  I would love to see you play along too....

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

10 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Darling card Angela. I love the background paper you used to showcase the ice cream cone. It looks yummy!

Kathy said...

This is so cute. Love the wavy striped paper and the pretty pearls. I'm an ice cream lover, too!

Melissa Craig said...

Wonderfully cute!

Amy said...

Oooh, look at all the beautiful layers!

Marie said...

Delicious looking ice cream cone, Angela. Love the color palette.

Theresa said...

Super fabulous. I just love the colors and that striped paper.

Cheryl said...

Too cute! I'm glad I didn't have this set...I just started a diet and this looks yummy! Love that bg dp, too.

Debbie said...

Beautiful!! Love the bg paper and the image looks so good it is giving me a headache... I get brain freeze really easily but still love my ice cream! :)

Maria said...

A lovely card with sweet ice cream cone! Pretty color palette, too!

Dawn said...

Oh so yummy! Ice cream is my favorite part of summer! Love this!