Thursday, April 19, 2012


Good morning!  I have a "no stamping" card to share with you today.  The SCS sketch challenge looked fun yesterday, so I thought I would play along.  This simple card took me all day to complete...between meetings at work, transporting kids, groceries, and church...I worked on it small intervals of time.  I am not sure I am happy with it though; I think my mojo has taken a hike!  LOL  I do have some ideas for revisions though, so I may try that.

Paper: SU! Real Read, PTI True Black, The Paper Studio DP
Embellies: Spare Parts Brads
Extras: MFT Die-namics Royal Rose Die, PTI Pure Poppy Felt, The Cat's Pajamas Felt (green leaves), The Crafter's Workshop Template

Just a note about the felt flower....I had some pre-made red flowers that were too big.  Then I made a flower with my die and it was too small; I simply die cut more felt and continued to roll it around the "too small" flower.  Voila'!  Problem solved!

Hope you have a great Thursday; thanks for stopping by!

Angela

8 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Angela,love the black and red.xxx

Amy said...

Well, I think this is a stunner of a card! Love the striking color combo, and the clean modern feel of this card.

Basslady said...

this is such a cool and noble card! absolutely stunning! love it!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Linda Palmer said...

This card is stunning, so beautiful and elegant. My fav color is red so you know I love that big felt flower. Fabulous card Angela.

Imke said...

Stunning card, Angela. Wow- the colors are perfect and also your red felt flower.

Unknown said...

Hi Angela ,Fabulous rich colours and a great looking card well done . I am feeling much better now and am back viewing everyone’s creations. I love what you have been creating lately , fantastic work
well done Hugs Elaine

Larissa said...

Wow fabulous card! Love the zebra design paper! Your felt flower is really pretty. Love the colour. The circle with the brads is so really gorgeous.

Kathy said...

This is awesome! Love the zebra print and the pop of red is great. Such a great take on that sketch, that looked like a challenging one!