Saturday, February 1, 2014

I {Heart} U


Hello; it's time for the monthly Flat Friends challenge!  For February we would like to see a card with more than one fold...sounds fun, right?!  I went to SCS and looked through all the tutorials before deciding to try the Treat Box Card; it was hard to choose one since there were so many...what a great resource.

With the use of a Scor-Pal, the box was really quite easy to construct.  You could really dress it up, but I kept it simple with just some DP.  I've used one of Emma's darling Valentine images; she is both colored and paper pieced and I've also added a bit of sparkle.  The image panel is simply adhered to the card front.

Image: Flat Friends "I Love You" Digital Image
Ink: Printer, SU! Going Gray Marker
Paper: PTI Vintage Cream, SU! Strawberry Slush, Pinecone Press DP
Embellies: Art Glitters in"Polar Bear" and "Pink Smoothie"
Extras: SU! Oval Punch, Spellbinder's Nestabilities, Corner Chomper, Hershey Nuggets

Please check out all the "fun fold" creations the DT have created to inspire you...we hope you will play along!

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

3 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

You did a great job on this and I love the papers. Beautiful work Angela.

Jessi Fogan said...

What is not to love about a chocolate-bearing card?? This is super cute :)

Unknown said...

I sooo need to try and make one of these - it's such a cool idea!! I'm so sorry for my delayed message - I've been away in Ireland since Friday and just back on the internet now. Thank you for your beautiful card - the design, colouring, and sparkles are just gorgeous xxx