Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Bubbles


Good morning!  At Tuesday Morning Sketches, we are again revisiting a sketch from last year; this week Melissa has chosen our sketch.  Next week we will feature a new sketch...so stay tuned!

I did a bit of coloring and paper piecing with the image, and then added some glitter.  I shabbied the papers up a bit and added pearls for embellishing.

Image: The Cat's Pajamas
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select, SU! Daffodil Delight and Basic Gray, Simple Stories DP
Embellies: Art Glitter in "Angel Dust", Spare Parts Pearls
Extras: Prismas/Goo Gone, Spellbinder's Nestabilities, Foam Tape

I hope you will check out the rest of the DT's creations here, along with the challenge details.  We hope you will give the sketch a try and play along!

I am also entering my card in the following challenges:

Crafts Galore Encore: Add a Gem, or Glitter....
Craft Your Passion: Girly Girl Challenge
Creatalicious Challenge: Pearls and Glitter
MilkCoffee: Girly

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

13 comments:

Jenée said...

Angela, this is such a cute image, and I like how you put the duck in the circle part. Nice use of the sketch with all the image elements. Very creative, gal.

Debbie said...

Adorable card, Angela!! I love how you put an image in both shapes!! That kitty is so cute!!

Rita Edwards - Edwards Design said...

Absolutely girly to go well with out theme this week! Your choice of colors and composition are beautiful! Thank you for joining us this week at Milk N Coffee.
hugs, Rita DT

Linda Palmer said...

This is an adorable card Angela. I love the papers, the image and the way it is colored. You are so good at paper piecing. Great job!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Aw, Angela..this is cute..i like how you added the rubber duck to the corner too!

Jessi Fogan said...

I love how you did the tub! That's so fun. And these papers haven't left my desktop since I brought them home...love the patterns!

Kris B said...

Love your card Angela! The paper piecing looks great and I love the little rubber ducky! Too cute!

Creations by Shirl said...

Sweet card! Thanks for joining Milk Coffee stamps challenge~

Ginger said...

I just love, love, love this image! Super fun! You did a great job!

Sammy said...

Fab card! Thank you for playing along at Milk Coffee this challenge. Sammy-x

alethea said...

Oh I love the papers you have used! Fab card! Thanks for joining our Girly Girl challenge at Craft Your Passion! HUgsxx

Gemma said...

Such a pretty card thank you for joining us at cards galore challenge 2
Gemma xx

Beate said...

What a cute card, the cat does not look sooo happy taking a batch :)
Thank you for participating in our challenge!
Beate
Creatalicious DT