Tuesday, February 11, 2014

KISS


Good morning!  We have a new challenge for you at Creative Card Crew; for this fortnight our sponsors are Marianne Designs and QKR Stampede...that's right, 2 sponsors and 2 prizes!  The theme is KISS...Keep It Simple & Sweet.

Thank you for QKR Stampede for the darling image...I love those dainty roses.  The image is colored with pencils and I've used a die cut sentiment...this gift enclosure fits in a 2 1/2 x 4 envelope...it's tiny!

Image: QKR Stampede
Ink: Printer
Paper: G.P. 110, Bazzill Bling
Extras: Prismas/Goo Gone, QuicKutz Die

You can check out the DT's creations HERE, along with the challenge details...we hope you will play along!

I am entering my gift enclosure in the Love to Scrap: Who Loves Ya Baby? (use the word love) challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

2 comments:

Cherished said...

Precious card. Thanks for playing at Love To Scrap.

Jessi Fogan said...

I love how you coloured the roses - gorgeous shading!