Saturday, February 22, 2014

Mmmm...Cupcakes!


Good morning!  This Saturday we have a color challenge for you at Bugaboo.  I always tend to shy away from a color challenge, but I thought of cupcakes when I saw these colors.  I couldn't resist this darling tray of cupcakes!

The image is colored with pencils and it's accented with glitter.  I've rounded some corners for interest and embossed the background...it reminds me of swirly frosting!  I've used a simple button for embellishing.

Image: Bugaboo "Cupcake Tray" Digital Stamp
Ink: Printer
Paper: G.P. 110,  SU! Sahara Sand, PTI Sweet Blush and Berry Sorbet
Embellies: Martha Stewart Cryatal Fine Glitter, PTI Berry Sorbet Button/DMC Floss
Extras: Corner Chomper, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Foam Tape

You can check out the rest of the DT's creations here; I can't wait to see what you come up with using this color palette!

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

2 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just so gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

Jessi Fogan said...

This is so girly & just plain adorable! The rounded corners are such a subtle but fabulous touch :)