Wednesday, January 22, 2014

i {heart} u


Good morning!  It's time for a new challenge from the ladies at Ruby's Rainbow; for this fortnight Helen has chosen our challenge and she would like to see you use a doily on your card.  Let's get to it!

This simple card took me forever to make; I almost threw in the towel a couple of times, but since I didn't want to waste the paper I kept plugging away!  LOL  Why is clean and simple so hard?  I have done no stamping on this card, but I did put my dies to work...doily, flower, heart, alphabet.  For embellishing, I made a felt flower and used some cool zebra print bling (I couldn't resist buying it..I LOVE animal print!) that has been in my stash just waiting for it's moment to shine!

Ink: SU! Black Marker
Paper: SU! Melon Mambo, The Paper Studio Black Glitter CS, Echo Park DP
Embellies: Spare Parts Bling
Extras: Corner Chomper, PTI Doily Details Die A and Block Alphabet, MFT Rolled Flower Die-namics Die/PTI Raspberry Fizz Felt, Verve From the Heart Die

I hope you will check out the rest of the DT's doily creations...they are sure to inspire you...we hope you will play along!

I am also entering my card in the following challenges:

My Time to Craft: All About the Love
Sentimental Sundays: More Than 3 Layers
Try it on Tuesday: Celebrations

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

8 comments:

Basslady said...

how incredibly stylish and cool, dearie!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Sandy S said...

Fabulous card! Love the color combo and all the layers...

Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays... good luck!

Sandy S
(Sentimental Sundays DT)

Jessi Fogan said...

oh em gee, zebra print bling? My want monster is grumbling now :) This is too fun - love the colours & the sparkle!

Debbie said...

What a fab and funky card.Love this doily die.Such a lush card.Hugs x

Bee and Dee said...

A stunning card, thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge hugs Bee

Cazro said...

Terrific love card, thanks for joining us at MTTC. Caz

Mrs.B said...

I think it's a great card, but I agree, CAS can be difficult. Love your paper choices.
Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
Avril x

Angela Weimer said...

Its a great card. I have such a hard time with CAS too. Love the pinkalicious choices. Have a great week. Angela