Thursday, January 2, 2014

Oldie But Goodie


Good morning!  I've got some news and a card to share this morning; this is my first post as a member of the Bugaboo Design Team...pinch me, please!  I love Bugaboo's images, so I was thrilled when I was offered the opportunity.

It's Oldie But Goodie Thursday and my card features Ruby Tidbits-Overdrawn.  "What do you mean I'm overdrawn?  I still have checks left!"  I have to say that I love her cheeky approach to shopping!  Ruby is colored with pencils and I've added some glitter to her shopping bags and earrings.  The buttons on her shoes are dotted with a black gel pen.  I selected some patterns from a pad of DP and pieced them together for the background, which is attached with brads.

Image: Bugaboo Stamps
Ink: Printer, Sakura Black Gel Pen
Paper: G.P. 110, SU! Pretty in Pink, PTI True Black, Pink Paislee DP
Embellies: Art Glitter in "Polar Bear", Spare Parts Brads
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, Spellbinder's Nestabilities, EK Success 3D Dots

Please check out the rest of the DT's creations on the Bugaboo blog.

I am also entering my card in the following challenges:

ABC Challenges: "C" is for Colorful
Digi Galore: Girly
Natalie and Amy's Challenge: One For the Girlies

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

6 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Fun card Angela. Congrats! Your work is always fantastic and I love all your cards. Love this image and your beautiful coloring.

Debbie said...

Congrats on the Bugaboo DT!!!
This is such a fun card!!

Melissa Craig said...

Love all the patterns and texture.

Jessi Fogan said...

EEEK! Huge congrats, Angela!! They are lucky to have you!
Love all the bright colours & fun patterns :)

Amy said...

Love Bugaboo and as always your coloring is awesome! Cute sketch too.

Laura said...

Yay! CONGRATS, Angela!!! Awesome news, and so deserved!