Saturday, June 27, 2015

Superchick


Good morning!  We have a great new sketch for you at Sketch Saturday; here it is:


I pulled out one of my favorite Calendar Chicks and colored her with pencils, then accented her cape with glitter.  The patterned paper has been in my stash for years, but I love the colors.  I've added some felt and glitter accents along with alphabet beads for the sentiment.  I think I will give this one to my daughter.

Image: Stampendous Calendar Chick
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Sakura Black Gel Pen
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select, Harvest Gold, and Raspberry Fizz, Doodlebug Patterned Paper and Sugar Coated CS
Embellies: Martha Stewart Crystal Fine Glitter, Alphabet Beads (Hobby Lobby)/DMC Floss
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, Spellbinders Nestabilities, MFT Flat Bottom Clouds Die-namics Dies, MFT Felt, Foam Tape

Pleases check out the rest of the DT's creations here, along with the challenge details.  We do hope you will play along!

Challenges entered:

Crafting for All Seasons: Cute and Summery 
Fan-Tastic Tuesday: Anything Goes w/ a Twist: Touch of Summer
Little Red Wagon: Cute as a Button
Simply Papercraft Challenges: Anything Goes
Sister Act: Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

3 comments:

Renata said...

Lepa voščilnica.

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh my goodness...this is ADORABLE! I'm sure that your daughter would love it (who wouldn't?)! Great layering of the dies and use of textures. LOVE it!

Cathy P said...

So cute! Love the super-bird and the way you spelled the sentiment with beads! Clever, Angela!!