Monday, June 22, 2015

Birthdays and Boogers


Good morning and happy Monday...it's ABC day at Catch the Bug!

Not too long ago I was browsing around Hobby Lobby and found these cool gable boxes...they were $4.99 for 10!  I picked them up on sale for 1/2 price, so they were only 25 cents a box!  I love getting deals like that!  I stocked up so I could have some quick, fun, and easy packaging on hand....they came in white, kraft and assorted colors/patterns.  I colored the image with pencils, added some coordinating ribbon and that's it...fill with some colored paper shred and your gift...easy peasy!  I have a few friends who may get a kick out of Gertrude...I love the cheeky sentiment!

Image: Bugaboo "Frame It-Gertrude-Birthday Booger" Digital Image
Ink: Printer
Paper: G.P. 110
Embellie: PTI Pure Poppy Ribbon
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, Gable Box

Please check out the rest of the DT's creations here...they are sure to inspire you!

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

No comments: