Friday, May 2, 2014

Bugaboo's Freebie Friday


Good morning!  It's Freebie Friday over at Bugaboo Stamps and this cute image, "Mama Bird",  is up for grabs!

I've colored the image with pencils and added a bit of subtle glitter to their tails.  I went with springy papers, layers, and embellished with some seam binding and a button.

Image: Bugaboo "Mama Bird" Digital Image
Ink: Printer
Paper: G.P. 110, SU! Baja Breeze, PTI Dark Chocolate, Jillibean Soup DP
Embellies: SU! Baja Breeze Seam Binding, PTI Dark Chocolate Button/DMC Floss, Martha Stewart Crystal Fine Glitter
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, Foam Tape

You can check out the DT's inspiration cards here, then snag the image here.

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

5 comments:

Kathy said...

This is darling Angela. I love this image and they look so cute as little blue birds, adorable.

Marsha said...

Very cute. Nice match of colors.

Jessica G. said...

Sweet image and the DPs are so perfect with it, both in coordination and theme! Great combo!!

Jessi Fogan said...

Aw! So cute! It reminds me of crossing the street with my mom - to this day she puts her arm across my body until it's safe to cross. I'm 37. lol!

Glenda Atkins said...

Cute image and lovely colourful background, nicely done Angela!
hugs
Glenda