Tuesday, May 20, 2014

For You



Good morning!  We have a fun, new sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches...check it out:


I used a pre-colored digi, from Doodle Pantry, called Purse Parfait, along with the coordinating patterned paper...I love the colors!  I've added some glitter CS, brads, and a die cut sentiment.

Image: Doodle Pantry "Purse Parfait" Digital Stamp Set
Ink: Printer
Paper: G.P. 110, Hawaiian Shores and Smokey Shadow, Doodle Pantry "Purse Parfait" Digital Patterned Paper, The Paper Studio Glitter CS
Embellies: Spare Parts Brads
Extras: Spellbinders Nestabilities, QuicKutz Sentiment Dies, Foam Tape

Please check out the rest of the DT's creations here, along with the challenge details.

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

8 comments:

Debbie said...

This is really pretty, Angela, and I'm not much of a fan of purple, but these colors accented with the brown is awesome!!

Notes by Nina said...

Very pretty Angela, I love the beautiful papers and colours.

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Angela, I saw this card on the Sketches challenge. I love the purse with the perfectly matching DP. Such a fun card!
Hugs, Sarah T

Annie S. said...

Another image I'm going to have to have! What a great card and I agree with you...yummy colors!

Melissa Craig said...

Love how you matched the suitcase to the paper - so pretty!

Kris B said...

I agree Angela, the colors are wonderful! Love the glitter CS too!

Dawn Frost said...

Cool purse Angela love that silver sparkle!

Glenda Atkins said...

Love what you did with the purse image and the papers. Lovely!
hugs
Glenda