Friday, February 15, 2013

Clearly Digi Stamps February Release


Hello there!  It's the 15th, so that means it's time for another release from Clearly Digi Stamps!  The designers have outdone themselves again and it was really hard to pick 2 sets to work with...I've chosen Baby II by Austin Owens and Peep Peeps by Lisa Lara.

I decided to do a bit of paper piecing with Baby II; I used some zebra DP, paired it with crushed velvet CS, and added a bit of ribbon, a button, and a crystal.  I wish you could feel it, the paper is so soft!



Image: Baby II
Ink: Printer, SU! Black Marker
Paper: G.P. 110, Doodlebug Crushed Velvet CS in "Cupcake", PTI Stamper's Select and True Black, The Paper Studio DP
Accents/Tools: SU! Black Grosgrain Ribbon, PTI Hibiscus Burst Button, Swarovski Flatback Crystal in "Black Diamond", Foam Squares

I used the pre-colored images and coordinating DP from the Peep Peeps set.  I layered the image and sentiment over the DP before printing; I added mini black brads and glitter.  This set has so many fun images and sentiments...I can't wait to use them all!



Image: Peep Peeps
Ink: Printer
Paper: G.P. 110, SU! Crushed Curry, PTI True Black
Accents/Tools: Spare Parts Black Mini Brads, Doodlebug Glitter (yellow)


I hope you will check out what the rest of the DT has created to inspire you...please click on the links in my sidebar.

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

9 comments:

Imke said...

Both cards are so sweet, Angela. Love the CAS style on the baby card !

Laura said...

I love your CAS cards, Angela! The glittery beaks on the peeps is such a cute idea!!

Linda Palmer said...

Both cards are so cute and sweet. Love the soft colors and papers. I'll bet that paper is as soft as you said, I'm going looking for some.

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards Angela.xxx

Jennipher said...

These are both super cute Angela. Wonderful job with the new releases.

Debbie said...

So cute!! I really like the peeps printed on the DP!!

Jessi Fogan said...

That foot is nearly as cute as a real baby foot! And using velvety paper is a fab touch :)
And, *thud*! My jaw dropped at how cute those peeps are - the brad eyes & glittery beaks are beyond perfect! I hope everything is going as smoothly as possibly with you & your daughter. Huge hugs from me to you!

Chris said...

these are both so cute! love the paper piecing and the chicks are adorable!!

Larissa said...

Both your cards are really sweet. Love the clean and simple look of both the cards.