Saturday, December 5, 2015

Sketch Saturday #390



Good morning sketch fans!  We have a fun new sketch for you this week, along with a new sponsor...A Day for Daisies.  Here's the sketch:


I used one of my favorite Christmas images, along with some "favorite" paper scraps.  The image is colored with pencils and matted with die cuts.  I struggled with what to use for an embellishment...so I went without!  Do any of you have any ideas?  I would love to hear them!

Image: Stampendous Calendar Chick
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black,. Signo Black Gel Pen
Paper: Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury CS, Bazzill CS (red), SU! Garden Green CS, KI Memories Patterned Paper
Extras: Prismas/Goo Gone, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Foam Tape

Please check out the rest of the Saturday Girls' creations here, along with the challenge details.  Also, my friend Imke is playing along with us as this months Guest Designer...please stop by and leave her a little love!

Challenges entered:

Creative Knockouts: Tis' the Season
Crafting For All Seasons: Brrr, It's Cold Outside

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

1 comment:

Carla's Cards said...

Cute card for the holiday, thanks for sharing with Crafting for All Seasons!