Monday, October 12, 2015

Instant witch...


Good morning!  It's ABC Monday at Catch the Bug; for my "anything but a card" I made a treat container.  I actually had planned to make some treat packaging for my kids, but when I saw this fun image, already printed, and laying on my table I switched my plan.  Gotta love Stella!  And her sass!

The image is colored with pencils and I've accented the green brew, the star, and her purple eyelids with glitter.  I matted the image and adhered it to a basic tag; the sentiment is also a tag and I've tied it all to the container with twine and a button.  The container is covered with patterned paper held in place with a strip of double stick tape; I've filled it with iridescent shred and it's the perfect size for some instant coffee treats.  Voila'!  Cute packaging that's quick and easy!

Image/Sentiment: Bugaboo Stella Witch-Instant Witch Digital Image
Ink: Printer
Paper: G.P. 110, PTI Orange Zest and True Black, Carolee's Creations
Embellies: Divine Twine, PTI Button
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, Fiskars Circle Punch, Crystal Light Container, Packaging Shred

Please take a peek at the other DT's ABC creations here.  Remember that Fall/Halloween images are 25% off through October 31st!

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

No comments: