Friday, July 16, 2010

It's Bellarific Friday!


Good morning and happy Friday! We've almost made it to the weekend! We had a sketch for this week's Bellarific Friday challenge. The three strips on the sketch reminded me of ribbon, and when I was going through my DP I found this Basic Grey and knew it would be perfect! I paired it up with "Stella looooves ribbon".
Stella is colored with pencils and die cut with Nestabilities. I added some glitter to Stella's crown and wand, then dotted her eyes with a black gel pen. I aged the background DP with a bit of ink and finished off the card with some buttons tied with floss.
Image: Stamping Bella
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU! Creamy Caramel, Palette Burnt Umber
Paper: PTI Kraft, Vintage Cream, and Dark Chocolate, Basic Grey DP
Embellies: Doodlebug Glitter, Buttons (my stash)
Extras: Crayolas/Goo Gone, Spellbinders Nestabilities, DMC Floss
Thanks for stopping by today; have a good one!
Angela

3 comments:

Amy said...

What a darling card! You rocked this sketch Angela!

Kathy said...

Adorable, great job with the sketch, and as always I love Stella. That BG paper is great with the image, too. It does look just like strips of ribbon.

Jen said...

Love it!