Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Fluffles




Hello again! I came across this sketch Sunday, and even though I should have been doing other things...I made a card! I thought it was a fun sketch. Here's a link to Amy's blog, click here.

I thought this cute image of Fluffles would work perfectly with this DP that I've been hoarding. Love this DP, every so often I get it out and use some; I just think it is so cheery!

Image: Stampendous
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select, Dark Chocolate, and Lemon Tart, Heidi Grace DP
Embellies: Chocolate Bella Dots, SU! Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Barbara Trombley's Art Glitter in "Angel Dust"
Extras: Crayolas/Goo Gone, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Foam Tape

Thanks for stopping by; have a great night!

Angela

8 comments:

Amy said...

Too cute! Love those fluffles!

Imke said...

It´s a funny easter card. I like you added the ribbon and the DP is so colorful and springlike. Great work, Angela !

Maria Matter said...

too adorable!!!

Blessings, Maria

Kathy said...

So cute, perfect image with that sketch. Made me remember, I have this stamp. I'll have to get him out this afternoon, before it's too late! Very pretty colors, too.

Jen A said...

How do you always get your brads to line up so nicely? Adorable card!

Rebecca said...

There are some things that it's hard not to hoard! I love that paper, too. It's really pretty. Looks so pretty for spring and Easter!

AmyR said...

Ack! You used Fluffles!! I was planning on using this same stamp with this sketch and never got a chance to - so I'm glad you did :o)

Thanks for playing along!!

Chris said...

this is adorable!!