Thursday, March 12, 2015

Happy Birthday!


Good morning!  It's Oldie But Goodie day at Catch the Bug...I love breaking out those fun images from my stash!  I have a fun, colorful birthday card to share...add cupcakes and sparkle to the mix and you can't go wrong!  The cupcakes are colored with pencils and I've added a touch of glitter to the cherries on top.  I pulled some fun paper from my stash and added some sparkly CS too.  For embellishing I've added some mini brads and a candle tied with twine.

Image: Bugaboo Digital Stamp, Totally Stampalicious Sentiment
Ink: Printer, SU! Close to Cocoa Marker
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select, G.P. 110, Doodlebug Sugar Coated CS in "Lily White" and "Bon Bon", Bella Blvd. DP
Embellies: Martha Stewart Glitter in "Cherry Popsicle", Spare Parts Brads, PTI Dark Chocolate Baker's Twine, Cake Mate Candle
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, Spellbinder's Nestabilities

Please check out the rest of the DT's creations here...you are sure to be inspired!

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

No comments: