Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Creative Card Crew: Merry Christmas from Claus

Hello there! It's time for another challenge from the Creative Card Crew; this fortnight our challenge is "monochromatic" and our sponsor is Paper Pretties, who provided me with this adorable image. Isn't Claus just the cutest?

I printed my image on Sahara Sand and colored just a portion of it; I like how the red/green really stand out against the S.S. and black. I dotted Claus' with a gel pen and added a bit of glitter to his hat. I finished the card with a simple holly embellishment.

Image: Paper Pretties Digital Image
Paper: SU! Sahara Sand, PTI True Black, Fancy Pants Designs DP
Ink: Sakura Black Gel Pen
Embellies: Dress It Up Holly, Barbara Trombley's Art Glitter in "Angel Dust"
Extras: Prismas/Goo Gone

Please head on over to the Creative Card Crew blog so you can check out the rest of the DT's goodies. Would love to see you play along too!

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

6 comments:

Berry said...

What a fab card and he looks great in your mono tones! Hugs Rebekah xx

Amy said...

OMgosh, that hairy Santa Paws is just the cutest! Love the black and sand with the pops of red and green.

Kathy said...

I love this Angela, it's awesome. The tiny pop of red and green looks so great. Cute image, too.

Linda Palmer said...

Oh my gosh!!! I love this one. I can't believe I missed it. I just haven't got around to my favorite blogs lately, company and cooking getting in my way. You did a fabulous job on this one.

Chris said...

OMG, he is the cutest!! i need this for the shelter!!

Larissa said...

What a fun card my friend! Love that cute doggie and the design paper with the text is so supercute. I love your little holly embellishement.

Hugs,
Larissa