Tuesday, March 12, 2019

New Release Tuesday


Good morning; it's New Release Tuesday at Catch the Bug! Today I'm working with "Fanny March". I'm loving the combo of pink and green right now, so I've given her a pink dress and added a pop of pink to my papers. Here's a close-up:


Image: Bugaboo Fanny March Digital Image
Ink: Printer
Paper: Neenah CS, PTI Basic Black and Hibiscus Burst, SU! Garden Green, Reminisce Patterned Paper
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, QuicKutz Die (shamrock), Lil' Inker Designs Die (heart)

Please head over to Catch the Bug to see what my teamies have created to inspire you. You can see the new release images here and the images just added from our old shop here.

Challenges entered:

Always Fun Challenges: #101 Shades of Green
Dragonfly Journeys: #136 Green Goodness
Sketch Saturday: #554 (flipped)


Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

3 comments:

dj said...

What a fun Patty's day card!!
Thank for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday!!

Kate said...

What a fun card for St Patrick's Day! Thanks for stopping by my Blog. The tartan die is part of a set of 3 dies I bought on Aliexpress.

Jeannie said...

Hi Angela! You've got Fanny looking amazing in her pretty in pink dress, and it works so well with your fun papers. I really like that combination together too, and your layout is very fun as well. Thanks so much for joining my 'Green Goodness' blog challenge and Good Luck :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys