Thursday, November 2, 2017

Oldie But Goodie



Good morning! It's Oldie But Goodie Thursday at Catch the Bug and I've made a card to send to my daughter at college...I have always called her "my little monkey"!

The image is colored with pencils and I've added glitter to the balloon. I went clean and simple with the layout using just a strip of patterned paper. Here's a close-up:


Image: Bugaboo Stamps (not yet in store)
Ink: Printer, Signo Black Gel Pen
Paper: G.P. 110 CS, PTI Stamper's Select and Pure Poppy CS, PTI Patterned Paper
Embellie: Martha Stewart Crystal Fine Glitter
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Foam Tape

Please check out Stephanie's creation here...she is sure to inspire you!

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute card, love the strip of red polka dot :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Imke said...

Can´t believe, Ivy is in college, how times flies !? I bet she will love it - wonderful card. Hope all is well with you.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Jo said...

Cute!! Merry Christmas, and best wishes for a great 2018 xx