Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Chocolate Bunny Birdbrain



Good morning! I have a card to share using one of Faith's adorable Birdbrains. I just love the sayings in this set...this particular one speaks to me!

I've used this week's sketch, #167. There's still time to play along; you can get the details here, along with plenty of inspiration from the DT. I've colored the birdbrain with pencils and added a touch of glitter to her eyelids. I went CAS and added some jelly bean paper as an accent.

Image: From the Heart Stamps "Chocolate Bunny Birdbrain" Digital Set
Ink: Printer, Signo Black Gel Pen
Paper: G.P. 110 CS, PTI Harvest Gold and Dark Chocolate CS, Doodlebug Patterned Paper
Embellie: Martha Stewart Glitter in "Lemon Drop"
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, Foam Tape

Here's more inspiration from the DT...I always love to see what they come up with! I'd love to see what you come up with too!

Challenges entered:

Addicted to Stamps: Easter #144
The Paper Players: CAS #336

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

4 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Very cute! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players.

Danoesja said...

This is so cute and i love this sentiment on it.
Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps.
Greetings, Danoesja

Kelly Schelske said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly Schelske said...

Angela-had too many windows open! Such a cute card, that image always cracks me up! Great work!

Hugs,
Kelly