Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Humor Me Wednesday


Good morning!  It's Humor Me Wednesday at Catch the Bug; Humor Me Holidays for this week are:

20: Moon Day
20: Ugly Truck Day (it's a guy thing)
21: National Junk Food Day
22: Hammock Day
25: Threading the Needle Day

I went with "Threading the Needle Day"...I thought a sewing theme would be fun!  I've colored the image with pencils and pulled some sewing themed papers from my stash...I actually had the coordinating scissor brad to match!  I did a bit of layering and added some silver brads for embellishing.  Sketch is from The Vintage Challenge.

Image: Bugaboo "Button Bear 7" Digital Image
Ink: Printer, Sakura Black Gel Pen
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select, SU! Summer Sun and Passion Pink, Doodlebug Patterned Paper
Embellies: Spare Parts Brads, Doodlebug Brad (scissor)
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Foam Tape

Please check out the rest of the DT's creations here!

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

3 comments:

Grenouille Greetings said...

This is super cute, Angela. Love your paper choices with this cutie. Hope you are feeling a bit better! Hugs, Lesley

Larissa said...

This is a beary sweet card. ;) I love the little embellishment you added.

Anonymous said...

Oh, how gorgeous is this?!! What a cute image, and I love the papers you have used and the adorable little scissors!!