Saturday, February 21, 2015

Sketch Saturday #349


Good morning!  Saturday means a new sketch at the Sketch Saturday challenge blog!  As always, it's a fun one!   Our sponsor for the week is A Random Fan; they have some adorable images!   Here's our sketch:

I picked some patterned papers and colored my image to match, but I just wasn't liking the finished result....  Then I had the idea to go with an all white card base; it turns out that I like the simplicity!  I've used textured vellum for the slanted panel and white brads to secure the banner.

Image: A Random Fan "Summer Scent" Digital Image
Ink: Printer
Paper: G.P. 110, PTI Stamper's Select and Vellum
Embellies: Recollections Brads
Extras: Prismas/Goo Gone

Please stop by and see what the Saturday Girls have created, along with the challenge details.  We hope you will play along!

C.R.A.F.T.: CAS

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

No comments: