Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Give Thanks


Good morning!  I'm here with a new challenge from the Creative Card Crew...this fortnight our challenge is "Anything Goes".  Since Thanksgiving is right around the corner, I thought I'd go with that.  I used a fun card kit from my stamping friend Jessica.  Take a look at all the goodies in there...I have enough to make many more cards...what a fabulous array of goodies!


I used the sketch from Sunday Stamps.  The image is colored with pencils, and her eyes are dotted with a black gel pen.  I added Bella Dots, ribbon and a couple of leaves for embellishments.  

Image: MFT a' la modes
Paper: Cryogen
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Sakura Black Gel Pen
Paper: PTI Orange Zest and Dark Chocolate, The Paper Studio DP
Embellies: Bella Dots, PTI Orange Zest Grosgrain Ribbon, SU! Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, The Paper Studio Sticky Doos

I hope you will head on over to CCC and check out the rest of the "Anything Goes" creations...better yet, play along!

I am entering my card in the following challenges:

ATCs With Attitude: Anything Goes or Fall/Winter
Card Makin' Mamas: Thanksgiving or Thank You 
CCEE Stampers: Fall or Thanksgiving Theme
Eclectic Ellapu: Layering or Openable or Interactive
Frosted Designs: Color Challenge
Just Us Girls: Color Challenge
Simply Create Too: Use Your Stash (Card kit from last autumn)

Thanks for stopping by!  I would love for you to comment and tell me what you are thankful for this year....

Angela

21 comments:

Doreen said...

Love this fabulous card,gorgeous image and papers.xxx

Jessi Fogan said...

What a fun kit! Look at all those yummy fall goodies :) I love how you coloured that sweet image, and those leaves are gorgeous!
I have such a huge long list of things I'm thankful for - that my family is healthy, that we are happy; my awesome dog & her crazy doggy love; BOOKS! the list is long :) The best kind of thankful list!

Amy said...

Beautiful card! Your coloring is to die for, and the leaves are an awesome touch.

Imke said...

Wonderful card kit and you made a fabulous card with it. Love it !

Andria said...

Gorgeous creation, great colours and layering. Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this week.

Andria - EE, dt (Purples).

Ashley Horton said...

Love the cute grid design, the way you used the colors, and the fun leaves you added for texture! Thanks for playing along with us @ Frosted Designs!!

Linda Palmer said...

Awesome kit and awesome card. Love the beautiful fall colors and the design. Beautiful coloring. I've even dug out my pencils and been using them again after seeing what you do with yours.

Hayley Kew said...

Angela this is such a cute card! Hard to pick what I like best, the dsp and leaves really caught my eye. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again next week :)

BrendaB said...

I love the way you used the Fall words paper as the background - awesome! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so lovely with some fun in the mix too.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Kathy said...

Adorable! Love your coloring and the papers, the leaves are such a cool touch.

Chris said...

fabulous card, love the leaves!

Tara Bourgoin said...

Wow! That does look like a wonderful bundle of goodies you have there :) Such a cute card - I just love that background paper and the fun stamp! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Sunday Stamps!

Joni Parker said...

Love the card...the grid design is really nice behind the image!! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Angelia: Your card is so cute! Isn't this a fun way to use your stash! Thanks for joining in our "Use Your Stash - Challenge #26" at Simply Create Too. Come by tomorrow, 23 Nov, for our next great challenge

Diane
Simply Create Too DesignTeam
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Hofkissed said...

Great card! Love all the detail.. those leaves are great! Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps this week!

Maria said...

Sweet card! I love the image and those leaves! Thanks for playing along with JUGS this week.

jjcreations said...

Totally cute! Love that image with the background words - and the leaves are the perfect touch. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps.

Marisa said...

Such a cute card and a great use of the colours! Love the added maple leaves! Thanks for joining us at JUGS this week.

Shannon83k said...

Great card, love the embellishments and layout!
Thanks so much for joining us at CMM. DT Member Shannon/Shannon83k

Larissa said...

That looks like a great kit! The card you made with it is really adorable.