Sunday, July 29, 2012

Yippee!

Good morning; I hope your weekend is going great!

I see I now have 100 followers...my gosh, I never thought that would happen!  A heartfelt "thank you" to all who come to visit; it means so much to me that you stop by from time to time.  I want to share something funny with you on this topic....  My husband was telling someone about my blog, and he was telling them I actually have "followers and believers"....  Yes, that is really how he worded it!  Of course, they looked at him like we were both a bit goofy and involved in a cult or something!  LOL  I guess in his own way, even though he gives me a lot of grief about my hobby, he might be just a little bit proud of me too....  It was kind of sweet actually!

So, I am curious...does your significant other support your creative endeavors?  I would love to hear your story....

Next weekend, I will post a give away on my blog; not sure what it will be yet...maybe a fun cardkit since I love to make those...I'm still in the planning phases.  Stay tuned!

Have a great Sunday!

Angela

5 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Congratulation Angela on reaching 100 followers. My husband is very supportive of my hobby, so much so that he built me my craft room.
Hugs
Caz x

Wendy L said...

Next week sounds like fun. I think John likes me having this hobby as I leave him in peace to watch footy.LOL. xxx

Linda Palmer said...

Sounds fun Angela. It makes it easier to have a supportive husband doesn't it? Mine says nice things about my cards and does not complain about my expenditures.

Debbie said...

Congratulations on 100 followers!!
My DH is wonderful! He fusses a little about spending the $$, but is proud of me and tells everyone how crafty I am! (crafty in the good way, that is!)

Jessi Fogan said...

Huge congrats, Angela! Those "round" numbers somehow seem more significant, don't they??
My hubby is along the lines of yours - he'll brag to others (when he thinks I'm not listening), but to me he's generally complaining about the time and/or money spent. He'd prefer it if I thought housecleaning was fun.